Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Orbi RBK50 Armor security has disabled ring camera functions

Stella_0120
Aspirant

Orbi RBK50 Armor security has disabled ring camera functions

How do I disable Armor Security/Bitefender. I've had my system Orbi system for over 3 years and never subscribed to Armor after the trial period. Ive had my ring doorbell for about 6 months iit records and works the way it should. In addition I am using one of the cameras in my family room, until I could have my 2 outside cameras installed.   The outside cameras were installed on Sunday and working perfectly. However, the next day(Monday) I couldn't view those cameras. When I checked my Orbi system the cameras has circles next to them not like the other devices that are listed. There was a message stating my security subscription needed to be renewed, and the information for payment was included. I never signed up for this service, so How am I being told it needs a renewal. If I don't get the service I cant see my cameras.  It's like I don't have a choice but to subscribe. I want security on my home, that's why I got the Ring Security system, now I cant use the cameras unless I get this Bit....whatever security subscription, this seems like extortion. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

Re: Orbi RBK50 Armor security has disabled ring camera functions

You posted in neither the orbi forum or the Armor forum. 

You posted in the mobile router forum. 

MIght not get the best help here. 

Message 2 of 3

Re: Orbi RBK50 Armor security has disabled ring camera functions

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7