Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Orbi RBR50 Armour Security not Activating

BAM2019
Star

Orbi RBR50 Armour Security not Activating

Orbi RBR50 Armour Security not Activating

I have a valid Armour secuirty subscription with 255 days remaing but the ORBI Router says the status of my Armour Secuirty is "Not Activated". The app says my subscription has expired but it has not.  The ORBI Router admin panel says not activated and wants me to buy another subscription.  What do I do?  Thanks.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 10

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Admin

Good morning @BAM2019,

I have received word from BitDefender that your subscription service level has been updated from Light to Basic. Please log into your Orbi App and confirm the subscription level now shows as expected? You may need to enable it if you've previously performed a factory reset. By activating the Armor subscription on the app the Orbi admin panel should get updated accordingly.

@michel25b ,

Can you confirm if you are still experiencing an issue? If so, I'll do my best to get your case escalated asap! 

Best Regards,

ChristineT

NETGEAR Community Manager

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 10

All Replies
michel25b
Aspirant

Have you been able to figure it out?  I have the exam same issues, the router's page and orbi dashboard app shows not active but I do have 343 days left active

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 2 of 10
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @BAM2019 and @michel25b, welcome to the community! Other users who experienced a similar issue reported that they were able to sort it out by contacting Bitdefender support. You can reach them on their support channels on the link below.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Dexter

Message 3 of 10
BAM2019
Star

Thank you, I submitted a ticket and will let you know what happens.  Appreciate yoru response wuth the link!

Message 4 of 10
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @BAM2019, please keep us posted.

Dexter

Message 5 of 10
BAM2019
Star

I submitted a ticket on Monday and I have not yet heard back from support yet.  Today is Wednesday, still waiting for a reply.

Message 6 of 10
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @BAM2019, I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Dexter

Message 7 of 10
ChristineT
Admin

Good morning @BAM2019,

I have received word from BitDefender that your subscription service level has been updated from Light to Basic. Please log into your Orbi App and confirm the subscription level now shows as expected? You may need to enable it if you've previously performed a factory reset. By activating the Armor subscription on the app the Orbi admin panel should get updated accordingly.

@michel25b ,

Can you confirm if you are still experiencing an issue? If so, I'll do my best to get your case escalated asap! 

Best Regards,

ChristineT

NETGEAR Community Manager

Message 8 of 10
BAM2019
Star

Now after I log in to my ORBI admin nothing loads, it trys to load it but never does. See attached, thank you.

Message 9 of 10
BAM2019
Star

It is now working and showing that Armour is enabled.  Thank you very much for fixing this.  Also I can now log into the Orbi admin panel from my PC browser so I think your certificate is now ok as well.

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7