Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7900 Router Unable to activate Armor

EDMTchr71
Aspirant

R7900 Router Unable to activate Armor

I purchased a year licence for Armor after my trial expired. I received a confirmation email but there is no activation code in the email. Please help! 

Message 1 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: R7900 Router Unable to activate Armor

Hi EDMTchr71, 

Welcome to the community! May you provide us with the serial number of your device and email address. Also, can you confirm where you purchased the Armor subscription (Nighthawk app, Bitdefender website etc). 

Thanks,

Christian

Message 2 of 4
EDMTchr71
Aspirant

Christian,

Below was the confirmation email I received from Netgear directly. Thanks! Neal Smith

NETGEAR Armor is now hard at work protecting you from cyber threats.

Here are a couple important notes about your subscription:   Your new Armor expiration date is 2021-05-29   Your account is set to auto renew on 2021-05-29   Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your Armor account to be fully active

Message 3 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Neil, 

Thanks for the info. I have edited your post to remove your personal info from being displayed publicly. May you visit the Nighthawk app and router UI and let us know if you're able to see your Armor subscription as activated. A screenshot of what you see would also help! And since the email confirmation was directly from us, can you confirm that you purchased the subscription using the Nighthawk app or NETGEAR online store.

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series