Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RAX35

Christine67
Aspirant

RAX35

Hello everyone, I am so frustrated this has been going on for 7 months now and I can't get any help!!! I surely hope someone in here knows how to fix this. How do I get my CELL SPOT from T-MOBILE to communicate with my NETGEAR? Ever since I connected the new NETGEAR up with the Armor Security system it blocks my cellspot, which is a mini antenna for my cellphone. But it runs through the NETGEAR, I constantly have dropped calls or I sound like a robot. I have called several times to T-MOBILE and talked with their technical support team and they've narrowed it down to the communication between NETGEAR and the cellspot. Someone please help
Message 1 of 6
microchip8
Master

Re: RAX35

Disable Armor, it's nothing but a mass
Message 2 of 6
plemans
Guru

What cell spot is it? 

have you put the cell spots IP address into the netgears DMZ?

Message 3 of 6
Christine67
Aspirant

Cell Spot model SS2FII Femtocell multi-band SOHO.
That's the thing I have been trying to figure out how to do that, but can't seem to put 2 and 2 together. I'm an amateur at this but manage to figure most issues out EXCEPT THIS ONE!!!
Thank you for your help.
Message 4 of 6
Christine67
Aspirant

Cell Spot model SS2FII Femtocell multi-band SOHO.
That's the thing I have been trying to figure out how to do that, but can't seem to put 2 and 2 together. I'm an amateur at this but manage to figure most issues out EXCEPT THIS ONE!!!
Thank you for your help.
Message 5 of 6
plemans
Guru

Does your router give the cellspot an ip address in its IP range? 

If so, use that and put it into the dmz. 

Otherwise try checking your access control list to see if it lists the cellspots ip address. 

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7