Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Really keen to buy a netgear with armor but just ned help with e few Q I cant find

MrLoveSecurity
Follower

Really keen to buy a netgear with armor but just ned help with e few Q I cant find

HI! It could really bee any modern netgear with armor. I´ve tried so hard to find info elsewhere so my apologiz if this is not how you usually do it here. Hopefulle I will learn with time how it works around here 🙂

I was so happy when I found out that Netgear now have bitdefenders tech built into them. So I would literally want to order one right NOW 😄 

But the last netgear I had, and this is quite some time ago, you could not disable the WPS. This is crucial to me. Upping my security after all that happaned to me the last year. I want to disable the actual button and the pin if they are not just connected. 

So I would like to ask you Netgear lovers, that I will also hopefully be again very soon - Can you disable the WPS on most netgears nowdays?

Anyone here that like the netgear armor concept?

Any people that like to nerd down to specs if they handle brute force attacks well etc..

Stay safe!

Also, I noticed my old router shows up in the system, any tip of how to delete it from the system so its all up to speed, could not find any way.

Thank you!

Model: RAX80|Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Really keen to buy a netgear with armor but just ned help with e few Q I cant find

Hello MrLoveSecurity,

We suggest that you contact our Pre Sales team to better assist you with your inquiry. Please see our Support page: http://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx Select "Get answers about NETGEAR products before I buy" They will be able to assist you in answering your questions for your network & security needs.

As for your older router, would you mind telling us where you're seeing your old router displayed?

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7