Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Subscription rate for Orbi RBR 20 Armor Security Increase

LindaBe
Follower

Subscription rate for Orbi RBR 20 Armor Security Increase

I have the Orbi RBR20.  Last year I paid $30 for my Armor Secutiy plan for one year.  My email today said the new rate is $99 for one year.  However I read on your website that if I purchased the plan before Oct 25, 2021, the rate will stay the same.  From your website:  "If you purchased an Armor subscription prior to October 25, 2021, you can enable autorenewal to continue your subscription at the previous price."  Since I have auto renewal, will my subscription rate remain $30?

Thank you,

Linda

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Subscription rate for Orbi RBR 20 Armor Security Increase

Hello LindaBe,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

I understand that you would like to know if your Armor subscription will auto-renew for the new subscription price described in the email you received.  Your price will remain the previous price if auto-renewal is active. 

Please navigate to the link below for more information on  NETGEAR Armor pricing policies:

https://kb.netgear.com/000064224/Why-is-the-NETGEAR-Armor-subscription-price-being-increased

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Subscription rate for Orbi RBR 20 Armor Security Increase

Hello LindaBe,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

I understand that you would like to know if your Armor subscription will auto-renew for the new subscription price described in the email you received.  Your price will remain the previous price if auto-renewal is active. 

Please navigate to the link below for more information on  NETGEAR Armor pricing policies:

https://kb.netgear.com/000064224/Why-is-the-NETGEAR-Armor-subscription-price-being-increased

Best,

Kevin

Community Team

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7