Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Transfer Armour Subscription

jhen
Initiate

Transfer Armour Subscription

I recently purchased a new Wifi router and wish to transfer the remaining portion of my Armour subscription from my old router. Netgear website has instructions that do not line up with the link provided. I called support and they first told me this is not possible. After explaining that the website states I can they opened a case #45391865 however, I have not heard anything since November! I've tried asking a question but get no response. Is it no longer possible to transfer subscriptions and have I just wasted my money? 

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Transfer Armour Subscription

To get a hold of support for subscriptions services like Armor/Circle, click on "MyNetgear" at the top.
Register an account (or login) and then the device.
From there you can start the support process.
Click on: My Support---->Contact Support---->Get help with my subscription service

Sadly it does have to go through support. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
plemans
Guru

To get a hold of support for subscriptions services like Armor/Circle, click on "MyNetgear" at the top.
Register an account (or login) and then the device.
From there you can start the support process.
Click on: My Support---->Contact Support---->Get help with my subscription service

Sadly it does have to go through support. 

Message 2 of 4
jhen
Initiate

So how long does support normally take? Website says 24-48 hours for email support. I have not heard anything for 5 days now. Let's go Netgear! 

Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

If you haven't heard in 48 hours, contact them back. this is the public support forum where members of the public help out. So there isn't much we can do for it. 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7