Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Two routers showing in Armor, neither are accessible

mkholroyd
Aspirant

Two routers showing in Armor, neither are accessible

Had a replacement router shipped to me after a firmware update bricked my first one. Now that I have it up and running, I launch Armor and see two of the same model (presumably the old router and the new router) on the page. When I click on either one, the website just hangs (window goes blank except for the loading circles just spinning in the center of the page). I can access my router portal just fine and it is working. I just can't seem to view any aspects of my Armor subscription for it and my devices via the web portal. Has anyone else experienced this?

Current firmware on router is V1.0.4.84_10.0.58.

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
mkholroyd
Aspirant

Thank you. I've sumitted a support ticket with the request information via the NETGEAR Armor portal and am awaiting their reply.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello mkholroyd, 

Please refer to the KB article below for further direction on getting your Armor subscription transferred. 

https://kb.netgear.com/000060888/How-do-I-switch-my-NETGEAR-Armor-subscription-from-one-NETGEAR-prod...

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
mkholroyd
Aspirant

Thank you. I've sumitted a support ticket with the request information via the NETGEAR Armor portal and am awaiting their reply.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7