Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Unable to Activate Armor on Orbi

jhall0125
Tutor

Unable to Activate Armor on Orbi

Hello, I have a Netgear Orbi RBR50 router. In January 2021 I bought the bitdefender netgear armor subscription from my router. I had troubles from the beginning it took almost 5 days for the Orbi to finally recognize the subscription and turn on. All worked well until this past month when the router updated firmware to V2.7.3.22. Router was stuck on "Armor Updating" for 14 days and reboot did not resolve. Netgear support was useless. Contacted them 3 times and only solution they could give me was factory reset the router. I performed factory reset the router now 3 times and performed new setup with no luck, now it just says subscribe to armor but when I do it fails and tries to do a trial and fails. I am using same email account and login that I did not initial setup. Contact Netgear, they say contact Bitdefender. Contact bitdefender they say contact netgear. I am getting nowhere. I should of never bought it but now I paid for a year and still have 4 months of service I cannot use. Can anyone advise?
Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Unable to Activate Armor on Orbi

Hi @jhall0125

Welcome to the Community!

Kindly uninstall and reinstall the Orbi app and let us know if the issue persists.

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 2 of 4
jhall0125
Tutor

That did not resolve, thanks
Message 3 of 4
Blanca_O
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @jhall0125

Kindly send me a private message with your email address and device serial number. 

Regards,
Blanca
Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7