Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Unable to activate NETGEAR Armor

more82
Follower

Unable to activate NETGEAR Armor

Hello,

I purchased a Orbi RBK23 system last month and have been trying to activate a NETGEAR Armor trial via the Orbi app on my mobile device numerous times. I however keep getting a failed to subscribe error and I’ve tried both resetting and rebooting the router multiple times since purchasing it. After further troubleshooting I decided to attempt to register the product on MyNETGEAR – but to my surprise I received an “This serial number is already registered to another customer.” error. I believe this may be connected to the issue, but I've purchased the system via a local retail store so I'm not sure why the serial number would be registered already. The router is running on the latest firmware V2.3.5.26.

Can you advise how to resolve this?

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
ChristineT
Admin

Re: Unable to activate NETGEAR Armor

Hello @more82 ,

I'd like to investigate the issue you are experiencing. Can you please send me a private message with your serial number so I can better assist you? I may need to escalate your issue to our support center who will likely ask for your receipt (proof of purchase) from the local retailer. If possible, please send that to me as well so I can expedite getting your case handled without any further delay! 

I look forward to your reply. 

Kind Regards,

Christine 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7