Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Vulnerability Scans not working as Advertised

jdec913
Aspirant

Vulnerability Scans not working as Advertised

I can't say something as simple as "It is not performing vulnerability scans" because on computers where I have BD installed, I run vulnerability scans and they appear to run just fine.  They just don't show as having been run on the Device dashboard.  Only a small number of smart devices even seem to be recognized by Armor (Orbi sees them all) and only one of the 6 recognized shows as having been scanned after 3 months up and running.  I have raised to support and have an open ticket.  They've had me power cycle, disable and re-enable, wait a while, and capture debug info, but haven't responded with any advice.  Disappointed that it does not work as advertised and I've been looking for help for some time.

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Keep in contact with NG support. 

Message 2 of 4
jdec913
Aspirant

I gave it time before responding.  I appreciate the advice to keep in touch with NG support, but, it is actually showing up as a ticket with Bitdefender support. Are the wrong people on the job?  Now about, "on the job", I responded to their ask on 9/7 with the requested information but have not had a response in over a week.  Do you have any advice on what role I can play in keeping in touch with them?

Message 3 of 4
Hempierre
Tutor

Hello, I have the same problem, not all devices are scanned, they were scanned the 1st time. When I ask for scan all or just one, the wheel turns indefinitely.

Nigthhawk AX12 RAX120

iPad Pro app.

Model: RAX120|Nighthawk AX12 12-Stream WiFi Router
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7