Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Wait for you take a paid subscription

aberg
Tutor

Wait for you take a paid subscription

Before you take a paid subscription on Amor, wait when your free trial is expired.

I was satisfied and took a subscription after 5 days.

But to my surprise the subscription started immediately and not after the free trial.

After contact the support by email this is there answer:

Your interest in Bitdefender products and services is much appreciated.

Unfortunately, when purchasing, the paid subscription replaces the trial, as they cannot exist both at the same time

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
Orbi-Roc
Luminary

Re: Wait for you take a paid subscription

Thet want your business and they want you to renew your subscription when it comes up for renewal. I would open up a ticket with Bitdefender Support and tell them exactly what happened; and that had you known, you would have waited for the trial period to end before buying a subscription; and ask them to extend your current subscription to reflect that the unused portion of your trial. I'd be willing to bet that they will be pleased to accommodate you.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 2 of 3
Vz1
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Wait for you take a paid subscription

Tried that and opened a case with support right after noticing same issue. Realised the support is not very responsive and it takes weeks to get response for every question. After back and forth for a couple of months they made it clear that was expected behavior for the subscription and they are not going to extend anything.
Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7