Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Website blocked by Armor (or Orbi) when Armor turned off.

bj10au
Aspirant

Website blocked by Armor (or Orbi) when Armor turned off.

I cannot access a website (www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au), which I have accessed many times in the past when connected through my Orbi router.  I have turned Netgear Armor off using the Orbi iOS app, but that did not help.

I am able to access this website when I connect through my iPhone hotspot, so it is clearly a problem with the Armor or the Netgear Orbi router blocking the website. The website is not listed as a blocked site in Armor.

One suggested solution is to reset the Orbi system and not turn Armor on, but this is not a satisfactory solution in my view, as I purchased a  paid subscription to Armor for the protection it claims to provide.

My Orbi System is an RBR50 router, with two RBS50 satelites connected. Firmware is the latest version V 2.5.1.16.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Website blocked by Armor (or Orbi) when Armor turned off.

Hello bj10au, 

Welcome to the community! The website will not necessarily show as blocked due to the functionality of Armor. However, may you try adding the link as unblocked. I've linked an article below on how to do so. 

https://kb.netgear.com/000061032/NETGEAR-Armor-is-blocking-URLs-that-I-want-to-access-what-do-I-do

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series