Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Website that is not secure

RichardSlater
Follower

Website that is not secure

I'm working on the firmware updates I've been emailed. However, when I go to www.bestmobilelocksmiths.com/ I get an unsecured website, so I cannot complete the rest of the steps: Click Maintenance > Firmware Upgrade Click Browse and find the file you just downloaded. Click Upload. While the firmware is loading, do not interrupt the upgrade process. Is there a way around this? It didn't matter which browser I used. I tried three different ones.

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Jeffgear
Luminary

Re: Website that is not secure

Not sure what help to offer other than checking the URL on Virustotal returns a clean result so it’s a legit site with no compromise/malware. However checking it on SSLTest it’s given a B rating as it still supports TLS 1.0, possibly causing your browser or Armor to throw up a warning or error. If you can force your browser to only use TLS 1.2 or higher then it might work.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Jeffgear
Luminary

Re: Website that is not secure

Not sure what help to offer other than checking the URL on Virustotal returns a clean result so it’s a legit site with no compromise/malware. However checking it on SSLTest it’s given a B rating as it still supports TLS 1.0, possibly causing your browser or Armor to throw up a warning or error. If you can force your browser to only use TLS 1.2 or higher then it might work.
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7