Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

What Type Of Notifications Do I Get From NETGEAR Armor?

Dustin_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

What Type Of Notifications Do I Get From NETGEAR Armor?

Armor Orbi 3.jpg

Do you know if you or your family are visiting malicious sites? Are you aware of any unknown devices joining your network? Do you know where your network may be vulnerable? Chances are, you don’t, but the good news is help is here!

With NETGEAR Armor, you’ll be able to stay on top of what’s happening on your home network. Any time malicious threats are detected or blocked, you’ll receive instant notifications, allowing you to take any necessary action. Events that result in a notification include new devices connecting to your network, a dangerous URL is blocked, a vulnerability report is available, or an Armor firmware update took place. These notifications allows you to act in real time, ensuring you and your family is safe at all times, all at your fingertips.

Learn how Armor provides advanced cyber threat protection

Check out Armor FAQs

Message 1 of 2
Orbi-Roc
Luminary

Re: What Type Of Notifications Do I Get From NETGEAR Armor?

But in my case @Dustin_V I have not been able to establish the validity of the notifications I have received; and when I opened a support case with Bitdefender; and, in response to their request, provide them with sample screenshots of the said notifications, it got nowhere -- the case is still open. They also sent me a link aimed at providing them with a "diagnotic" -- but the said link was meant for Windows PCs diagnostics, not Mac OS. Again, I pointed this out to them, but never not an answer. ]

Frankly, I am not impressed.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7