Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Whitelist website on Nighthawk MK63 router

jonnyaces
Aspirant

Whitelist website on Nighthawk MK63 router

Hello,

We are using the netgear nighthawk MK63 router. In the last few days, we have been unable to access a particular website that we have been using through this route for over a year. 

We are no longer using netgear armor.

We have been able to determine that we can access the website when we are not using the WiFi, we have also been able to determine that we are able to access this website when using a different router in WiFi.

Do we need to whitelist this site on the router and if so how can I do that? 

Or is there something else?

Thanks,

Jon

Message 1 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Did you disable Armor thru the Nighthawk app? If so, after it was disabled did you power OFF the ISP modem and MR router for 1 minute then back ON? 

if this failed, you'll need to factory reset the MR and setup from scratch using a wired PC and web browser. Turn OFF any MS while you do this. Be sure to set up the SSID name and PW as same. Don't enable Armor or any Access Controls. Then check this web page for access. 

What Firmware version is currently loaded?
What is the Mfr and model# of the Internet Service Providers modem/ONT the NG router is connected too?

Message 2 of 5
jonnyaces
Aspirant

Thanks for the response, I did not disable Armor, it is just expired.  But I will try the below and disable it to see if that helps and I will follow up with the information requested below

It is strange that as of now, it is only 1 website that we are seeing issues for and that did not begin until a few days ago

Message 3 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Ok. Give that a try. 

Ya seems odd. Hopefully this will get that site going...

Message 4 of 5
jonnyaces
Aspirant

ok that did not seem to work, I factory reset the router as instructed and it still seems as if this site will not work.

firmware version: 1.1.7.132_2.0.64

the Fiber DSL modem is Nokia provided by Altafiber(Cincinnati Bell)

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series