Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

changing email address on orbi account

carlosgoan
Follower

changing email address on orbi account

I have purchased Orbi and registered it with my gmail account:

I also purchased for my other house, a Netgear Nighthawk router, which is also registered with the same email account: 

When I got an offer to purchase Netgear Armor, my iPhone used the autosaved passwords and opened the account with outlook email: 

Not realising this, I made the purchase and then later realised that I could not activate the Armor subscription for either products as the emails are different.

I tried very hard to see if I could reset the email in the netgear site, but to no avail.

Can I get help to shift the two products from to enable me to utilise my Armor subscription?

Thanks

Regards.

Carlos

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: changing email address on orbi account

This is the sort of thing that forum moderators appear to be able to resolve.  Send a private messge to one of the moderators by clicking on their screen name and then selecting "Send a Private Message" (moderators have that "capital N" after their name where the rest of us have a goofy symbol).  Netgear seems to prefer that forum members not post sensitive information (such as email addresses, serial numbers, etc.) on the public forum.

Might want to include how to reach you and the date of the transaction.

Good Luck

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7