Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: if I buy 2 R7000P routers to use Armor on both will I need to pay 2 subscriptions?

nmnet
Follower

if I buy 2 R7000P routers to use Armor on both will I need to pay 2 subscriptions?

Hi,
I am currenty setting up a 3 router configuration to isolate my IOT devices from my other devices ie I will have an internet facing border router and then 2 additional routers connected to it - one for my IOT devices, the other for my other devices.

I have just bought an R7000P router because of the additional cybersecurity features offered by Armor. If I buy a 2nd R7000P router (as my 3rd router) I want to know if:
a) can I enable Armor protection on the 2 R7000P routers
b) would I have to purchase a 2nd subscription (would make it very expensive if I did)?

Many Thanks

Message 1 of 2

Re: if I buy 2 R7000P routers to use Armor on both will I need to pay 2 subscriptions?

I am going to tag along here... I am still trying to figure out how I can even purchase an activation code for netgear armor. My free trial has ended and it does not give me the offer to subscribe to it. Spent hours on the phone with netgear and they have no idea. I'm getting really pissed off with this product.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7