two way authentication gone ?
Hi, I've purchased and setup R7000 with the Bitdefender Armor subscription. Now I decided to check the protection status and discovered that everything has changed.
- Two way authentication in Netgear has gone. This feature seems to have completely disappeared from Netgear. Is that correct?
- I believe there was a link in Netgear to the Armor portal, not found in the Netgear account anymore. Eventually I found it https://armor.netgear.com/support at https://www.netgear.com/support/product/netgear-armor.aspx But bizarrely this link signed as ‘Log in to NETGEAR Armor portal to access support articles on NETGEAR Armor and Bitdefender Total Security’ . There are no support articles in the portal.
- I still cannot find details for the account. It is missing from Netgear and Armor portal. There is a subscription read only information in Netgear on what devices I have and expiry date. But how to extend or cancel a subscription or change payment methods ?
Re: two way authentication gone ?
Welcome to the community!
1. Using the Nighthawk app tap on Home > Account Management > Login Settings > Two-Step Verification
2. Are you referring to the articles on the support tab in the screenshot posted below?
3. Please check out a previous post containing more information and articles regarding subscription/account management.