ReadyNAS - We build t …

...public server.  A highly publicized example around the concerns wi …

Smart Home Integratio …

If you are a fan of the Arlo line of HD cameras, then you know they are multi-functional, full-featured, and just simple …

T_Kazempour
NETGEAR Employee Retired

If you are a fan of the Arlo line of HD cameras, then you know they are multi-functional, full-featured, and just simple to use.  Arlo cameras are also chock-full of other useful smart features and work with many of the most popular smart home platforms through partnerships with companies such as Stringify, Wink, IFTTT, Telguard, and Samsung’s SmartThings

When setting up a security camera system for your home or business, what are some of the features you are looking for to protect your valuables and loved ones?

smart home.jpg

I know I greatly appreciate the convenience of having my Arlo security camera automatically arming itself when I leave home, and automatically disarming when I return. With this feature, I never have to receive motion activated notifications when the kids are running around. And, having the camera automatically activate when I leave the house is more than convenient, it's just one less thing for me to worry about. 

Personally, I also have a higher sense of security when I receive a notification when a specific door or window in my home is opened. For example, if my garage side door, or my living room window, is opened, I immediately receive a link to view the Arlo recording. Through the Arlo smart platform partnerships, this can be set up as an activity through integration with smart door or window sensors.

If my Arlo camera detects motion or sound in the backyard or in my driveway late at night, I get a notification with the camera name and the time of the detection, as well as that video. Also, imagine a scene where a smart light turns on as soon as motion is detected by the camera in that very same driveway; now we are moving from post-crime prosecution to prevention.

Because of our partnerships with these smart home platforms, everything mentioned above is possible. The list of smart activities you can experience with Arlo is seemingly endless.  So, enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your property and valuables are protected, with Arlo Smart HD security cameras.

arlo_partners (002).jpg