Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Invalid Email Adress when trying to log in

treezo
Aspirant

Invalid Email Adress when trying to log in

Creating an Account through Insight App is not possible as it permanently says "Invalid Email adress", no matter which adress I use (all ending with .de). Then I successfully created an account on my.netgear.com
Now, when I am trying to login through the app, it still shows "Invalid Email Adress". So I can't login, although the adress is valid. I confirmed this several times. Is this a bug?

Insight App V. 2.60 on iOS 10.3.3

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
treezo
Aspirant

Re: Invalid Email Adress when trying to log in

In the meantime a realized that autofill on iOS's keyboard adds a space after the adress and this will produce the error. Eiter no autofill or manually delete the added space and it works.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Hi treezo,

Welcome to the community!

I have tested creating a new account with email ID ending with .de and I was able to create multiple accounts with no issues. This was done using iOS 10.3.3 and IM app version 2.60 and also on Android 7.0 with IM version 2.60. I cannot reproduce the issue you describe.

Can you send me a PM with one of the email ID's that gives you the error so we can check it further?

Regards

DavidGo

Message 2 of 3
treezo
Aspirant

In the meantime a realized that autofill on iOS's keyboard adds a space after the adress and this will produce the error. Eiter no autofill or manually delete the added space and it works.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements