Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Delete or deactivate insight account

fred22red
Follower

Delete or deactivate insight account

How do I deactivate or delete an insight account? Like most I was just looking to see what it was.

For silly little things like this I will be moving on from netgear products due to their support policies next chance I get. Short term gain, long term pain.

Message 1 of 2
schumaku
Guru

Re: Delete or deactivate insight account

@fred22red wrote:

How do I deactivate or delete an insight account?

There is no "dedicated" Insight or Insight Pro account - all are Netgear Account(s). Unfortunatley, the Insight Pro Administrator and Insight Pro Manager accounts require dedicated email addresses, lack of an appropriate roles concept on a higher level.

The Netgear Account handling should be done on https://my.netgear.com/ - unfortunatley the ability to disable and remove the account seems to be disabled these days.

@fred22red wrote:

Like most I was just looking to see what it was.

Unfortunatley, Netgear introduced the term "Insight Pro Account" eg. here How do I create an Insight Pro account? - here again, the Email must be "unused" in the Netgear Account context, and it's about the creation of Insight Pro Administrator role or Insight Pro Manager role accounts.

@fred22red wrote:

For silly little things like this I will be moving on from netgear products due to their support policies next chance I get. Short term gain, long term pain.

Not really a support problem - just non-predictable changes in their cloud platforms. @YeZ can you assist this user please to get his account removed?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements