Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Extend your NETGEAR Business Products Warranties & Tech Support - Register by Dec/31/2018

BretD
Admin

Extend your NETGEAR Business Products Warranties & Tech Support - Register by Dec/31/2018

insight-with-man.png

Now NETGEAR Business products can get additional warranty/support entitlement if you download the NETGEAR Insight App! What are you waiting for, sign up and register your recently purchased products with the Insight App.

Promotion Summary:

The original purchaser of NEW NETGEAR Business products can get additional warranty/support entitlement if they download the NETGEAR Insight App, sign up and register their newly purchased product with the Insight App between 11/30/2018 11AM PST through 12/31/2018. Additional warranty will be applied to your account immediately. To confirm your warranty or support please login to my.netgear.com.

Download the NETGEAR Insight App  

app store

google play

Additional 1 Year warranty

• 200-Series switches goes from 1-year to 2-year warranty
    • from 2-year to 3-year in EMEA region only
  • 600-Series switches goes from 2-year to 3-year warranty
    • from 1-year to 2-year in China and India
  • 300-Series switches goes from 3-year to 4-year warranty
    • from 1-year to 2-year in China and India
  • 800-Series switches goes from 3-year to 4-year warranty
  • 900-Series switches goes from 3-year to 4-year warranty
  • WAC1xx-Series goes from 1-year to 2-year warranty
    • from 2-year to 3-year in EMEA region only
  • Orbi Pro goes from 5-year to 6-year warranty
  • ReadyNAS (RN2xx) goes from 3-year to 4-year warranty
  • ReadyNAS (RN3xx, RN4xx, RN5xx, RN6xx) goes from 5-year to 6-year warranty
  • Insight Switches and AP’s (GC1xxx, GC5xxx, GC7xxx, WAC5xx) goes from 5-year to 6-year warranty

Additional 90-days of tech support

• 100-Series, 400-Series, 500-Series, and 700-Series switches goes from 90-days tech support to 180-days tech support
  • WAC7xx-Series access points and WCxxxx Wireless Controllers goes from 90-days tech support to 180-days tech support
Message 1 of 8
cnit
Aspirant

Re: Extend your NETGEAR Business Products Warranties & Tech Support - Register by Dec/31/2018

What is the definition of "recently purchased products" or "newly purchased product?"

Message 2 of 8
BretD
Admin

Re: Extend your NETGEAR Business Products Warranties & Tech Support - Register by Dec/31/2018

@cnit The best answer is that If the product is on the list above, and you haven't registered it yet, now would be a great time to register it via Insight. 🙂 The bonus time will apply in that case.

Message 3 of 8
GeorgeT74
Tutor

I want to extend 2 years warranty on my Orbi Voice Add-on WiFi Satellite and Smart Speaker. Can you tell me the approximately cost for that? and yes, Is there any accidental damage warranty available?

please help.

Message 4 of 8
BretD
Admin

@GeorgeT74

To extend your warranty you would want to go with a prosupport plan for home since those are home products.

https://prosupport.netgear.com/home/

Message 5 of 8
GeorgeT74
Tutor

BretD, thanks.

have you try any plan? As I am new and I dont know about plans. Which plan is good to go??

Thanks in advance,

San

Message 6 of 8
BretD
Admin

@GeorgeT74 I'd suggest you go with a Support and Warranty plan as they will help you setup the device. The cost is more, but it would be good to consider depending on your skill with this kind of hardware.  Good luck!

Message 7 of 8
setuprouterlog
Aspirant

Hello Sir,

I am very happy to find this netgear business product information. Thanks a lot. Your writing skills are too good. Best of Luck.

Model: A6200|802.11ac Dual Band WiFi USB Adapter
Message 8 of 8
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements