Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Firmware 1.0.5.29

Jeremyse
Tutor

Firmware 1.0.5.29

Anyone else having issues with the new firmware ? I upgrade 7 switches two won’t connect back to cloud and three keep dropping connection to the cloud and then reestablish after 10 minutes. Anyway it’s a pain and I’m loosing my patience with Netgear.
Model: GC510P|8-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ App Managed Smart Cloud Switch w/2 SFP Fiber Ports, GC728X|Insight Managed 28-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Cloud Switch with 2 SFP and 2 SFP+ Fiber Ports, GC728XP|Insight Managed 28-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Smart Cloud Switch with 2 SFP and 2 SFP+ Fiber Ports
Message 1 of 3
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Firmware 1.0.5.29

@Jeremyse

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. So far, all NETGEAR Insight Core Services are operational at the moment.  As reference, kindly check here.

I suggest that you open a support ticket with NETGEAR Support here at anytime.  Kindly state what happened and indicate your contact details as well.  A NETGEAR Support Expert will be assigned to your support ticket to further investigate.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: Firmware 1.0.5.29

FWIW we have at least one switch which either did not came back to the cloud following the update, or got lost over time - require manual intervention locally.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements