Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Insight Account locked Who to contact?

JeroenBinnekamp
Aspirant

Insight Account locked Who to contact?

Hello, I have 5 insight devices. Today I upgraded my Insight App and wanted to do firmware updates on my devices (WAC505 3x, GC110P 1x, BR500 1x). When I open my app it says that my account needs attention since I have insufficient device credits (3). 

When I visit the Insight Cloud Portal I see that I have purchased 3 insight basic subscriptions valid till 1 oct 2020. together with the 2 free devices this should be enough for my network.

Now I have been searching the netgear website whom to contact at netgear to check my subscription information but I cannot find any contact information, my technical support has expired so I don't know who I should ask about his. Can you help me get in touch with Netgear to fix this?

Kind regards,

Jeroen

Model: BR500|Insight Instant VPN Router
Message 1 of 4

Re: Insight Account locked Who to contact?

Hi Jeroen,

The exact same thing has happened to my account too and I have not found a solution yet. I guess this is a bug on negear insight side that was introduced with the rollout of the updated version. Let's hope they fix it soon.

Best,

Aristo

Message 2 of 4
BretD
Admin

Good morning.

I've informed the dev team for Insight so we can look into these kinds of complaints ASAP.

Message 3 of 4
JeroenBinnekamp
Aspirant

Thanks for the responses, I have check today and all seems to be working again.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements