Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Insight Update 5.7 Scheduled Aug-30, 2019 11PM PT

BretD
Admin

Insight Update 5.7 Scheduled Aug-30, 2019 11PM PT

A scheduled maintenance is planned for the Insight Network Management system on August 30 2019 at 11 PM PT. No down-time is expected during this period. Reminder that after any platform updates you should consider checking your Insight Managed Switches, Insight Managed Wireless devices and other Insight managed devices for any new Firmware updates to ensure best possible connection to the Insight Management Cloud.

Message 1 of 4
redspider03
Aspirant

Re: Insight Update 5.7 Scheduled Aug-30, 2019 11PM PT

I have update my wac510 to latest version and the ios app. but I can't find the ability to Scheduled On / Off WiFi networks from Insight App.. I also tried to reset my wac510, deleted from account, readd. I also have the latest version of ios app insight.. 

Thank you.. 

Message 2 of 4
BretD
Admin

A WAC510 managed by Insight does not currently have WiFi Scheduling. This can be accomplished if it is not Insight managed. One work-around is by using PoE Scheduing on an Insight Managed Switch. You can turn PoE off on that port based on a schedule.

-Bret

Message 3 of 4
redspider03
Aspirant

It say’s schedule wifi. I dont think its the same on schedule port on a switch. According to insight app “Schedule on/off wifi on Ap” look at the image.. If you were correct then the description of the app is misleading.. I’m aware of the schedule wifi if it’s on standalone mode.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements