Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Insight VPN Down?

ray71
Aspirant

Insight VPN Down?

My point-point Insight VPN network has not been able to connect for a couple of days.   The Insight Status page https://status.netgear.com/insight  says that there was a partial outage last Thursday (this was last update).  Is the network back up or do I have a problem somewhere else?   Thanks Ray 

Model: BR500|Insight Instant VPN Router
Message 1 of 3
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Insight VPN Down?

@ray71,

Welcome to our community! 🙂

We do apologize for the inconvenience. As per checking that some systems are still experiencing some problems regarding the VPN services of insight. I suggest you open a ticket on NETGEAR support and please let them know the status of your Insight VPN.

Regards,

John

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
ray71
Aspirant

Re: Insight VPN Down?

John,   Thanks for the help Insight VPN network working OK now.  Netgear really has a great unique concept with the Insight VPN network.  Many of us are not IT pros and do not have the time to learn/configure/maintain other types of point-point VPNs (ie: Open VPN or IPsec).  Not hard to configure other VPNs EXCEPT for point-point applications.  Your BR500 product makes it easy for a small business to have our network without the inherit complexity (or cost for hiring IT support).  We really need to get the word out abouth Insight since so many small business are having to work remotely now.  I'm amazed at how helpful and knowledgeable your chat personel are (thanks Paul)  Ray 

Model: BR500|Insight Instant VPN Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements