Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Just giving my feedback on the Insight android app and the GC110P, WAC505

ToddHarrison
Follower

Just giving my feedback on the Insight android app and the GC110P, WAC505

Just wanted to say I'm very impressed with the ease of deployment when using the Insight 3.1.4 app.  It easily detected the new GC110P switch, the new WAC505 access point as well as my pre-existing ReadyNAS 314 storage device.  The notifications are a little bit spammy on a reboot but are easily cleaned up.  I was really impressed with the ease of setting up the WiFi network settings as well as managing firmware upgrades on all three devices all from within the Insight app.  I'm looking forward to seeing what Netgear does next going forward.

Regards,

Todd Harrison

Message 1 of 4
JohnC_V
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi ToddHarrison,

Welcome to our community!

Thank you for choosing NETGEAR and for sharing your experience here in our community! The NETGEAR Community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
BretD
Admin

Hi Todd!

This is just the beginning of the Insight Ecosystem.  We definitely have plans to continue to add more Insight products, capabilities, and services. Thanks for sharing your experience with the NETGEAR Insight Management App. If you need anything or want to share more experiences, we would love to see it here in the NETGEAR Community and around the web.

Message 3 of 4
skazi
NETGEAR Expert

Thanks Todd for your valuable feedback. It's feedback from customers like you that help us keep improving Insight. I think you'll like what's coming in 2018. More device management features for WiFi access points and switches, plus features to help our users simplify their network management through Insight. Please keep the feedback coming!

Shaheen Kazi

Insight Product Management

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements