Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Lost Insight App cloud connection on all NETGEAR devices

ekarya
Guide

Lost Insight App cloud connection on all NETGEAR devices

Dear community, I recently bought 4 Netgear (2*WAC510, 1*GC510P and 1*GC510P) products to completely re-wire my home network. Everything went fine, including the Insight app management. But since a few days, all 4 devices lost all cloud connections to the Insight App.

All other features are still working well and all devices are connected to the internet. Before the incident, the only thing I changed was the Upnp setting of my cable router that I set to DISABLE.  I tried EVERYTHING (I work in IT) including UnPn to ENABLE , ... a full reset of each devices but none of them can be managed by the Insight app anymore. Can some help me here? Michael.

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Hi ekarya,

We did experience some issues with Insight Cloud over the weekend but these are resolved now and your devices should show as online once again. If you are still experiencing any issues please let us know.

Regards

DavidGo

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Hi ekarya,

We did experience some issues with Insight Cloud over the weekend but these are resolved now and your devices should show as online once again. If you are still experiencing any issues please let us know.

Regards

DavidGo

Message 2 of 5
ekarya
Guide

Hi David,

thanks for your feedback, indeed everything came back to normal this moring.

As a next release feature request for the app it would be nice to have some kind of Insight Cloud service availability information. This would have prevented me to think that the problem was on my side and to reset my complete network multiple times. 

Anyhow your answer is highly appreciated.

Michael.

Message 3 of 5
johngm
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Great suggestion.  

Message 4 of 5
dynamiX
Star

had the same issue 🙂

@ekarya have a look at this post here https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Insight-Management-App/What-feautures-would-i-you-like-to-h..., feel free to bring in your input.

i like the idea with the information in the App/Cloud with status etc.

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements