Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Missing invoice for Insight subscription

develer
Aspirant

Missing invoice for Insight subscription

I need the invoice for my Insight subscription but I'm not able to find it anywhere.

I have looked in the Insight portal, Account Management -> Purchase Order History, where nothing is shown, in "Subscriptions" and in many other places.

I never received any email with an invoice and cannot find any contact info for this type of problems.

I had the same problem last year and I have discovered now that it hasn't been fixed yet. Invoices are critical for us, if this problem is not solved we will be forced to cancel our Insight subscription.

Our account is: root@develer.com, last insight renewal was at Dec 11, 2021. Product: Insight Premium.

Stefano Fedrigo - aleph@develer.com

Develer srl - https://www.develer.com

Message 1 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Missing invoice for Insight subscription

@develer,

Already sent a notification to the Customer Care Team to contact you about the invoice of your Insight Subscription. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 6
develer
Aspirant

Hi, I haven't yet received any news from the Customer Care Team, could you please solicit them?

Regards,

Stefano Fedrigo - aleph@develer.com

Message 3 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@develer,

Already sent a follow-up on them.  

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 6
develer
Aspirant

Hi, I still haven't received any message from customer care about the issue. Could you please give me info on how to contact them?

Thank you

Message 5 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@develer,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. 😞  Please open a support ticket here with NETGEAR Support at anytime here regarding your concern. 

Regards,

DaneA
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements