Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NETGEAR Insight Quota management

Namixis
Follower

NETGEAR Insight Quota management

Hi all,

Hope you are doing well.

Is there someone who knows if we can set up a quota management per ports on the Insight switches ?
In fact I would like to know the quantity of the data per ports and to have an history per month at least.

Hope someone can answer to this 🙂

Thank you in advance !

Model: Insight Basic
Message 1 of 3
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Quota management

Hi Namixis,

Welcome to Netgear community, let me try to answer your question.

1> Is there someone who knows if we can set up a quota management per ports on the Insight switches ?

Answer: On Insight APP, go to "Devices"-> "Config Port" page, there have "Rate Limit" to setup on every specific port

2> I would like to know the quantity of the data per ports and to have an history per month at least.

Answer: On Insight APP Health page, 8hours/24hours/1week traffic utilization are showing up, but it's based on device, not per port. If you would like to view specific port history data, go to "Device"->"Connected Neighbors", select the specific port, and view all history "bytes sent" and "bytes received"

Message 2 of 3
BretD
Admin

Re: Quota management

Hello,

Thanks for posting your question. We have some of this data shown in different ways today, but are working on providing additional/more specific details going forward. Some of what we have today is shown below (examples taken from Cloud Portal, but similar information is available from the app):Insight Network Management OverviewInsight Network Management Overview

Insight Network Management  Port UtilizationInsight Network Management Port Utilization

Insight Network Management  - Port UtilizationInsight Network Management - Port Utilization

Insight Network Management  TrafficInsight Network Management Traffic

Insight Network Management  Traffic UsageInsight Network Management Traffic Usage

Insight Network Management  Data ConsumptionInsight Network Management Data Consumption

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements