Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: NETGEAR Service Update – ReadyNAS Insight: “Exception in Getting System Info” RESOLVED

BretD
Admin

NETGEAR Service Update – ReadyNAS Insight: “Exception in Getting System Info” RESOLVED

July 9 , 2018 - 9:11AM PST

The issue with Insight access to ReadyNAS products has been resolved.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-The NETGEAR team

Dear NETGEAR Customer,

Please be advised that we are temporarily experiencing a cloud issue, which is preventing ReadyNAS devices from connecting to Insight. Other Insight devices are not impacted. In addition, Local and ReadyCloud access to ReadyNas products are not impacted. Our team is actively working on restoring services as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. To stay informed on further updates, please visit the NETGEAR community.

– The NETGEAR Team

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
BretD
Admin

Re: NETGEAR Service Update – ReadyNAS Insight: “Exception in Getting System Info” RESOLVED

July 9 , 2018 - 9:11AM PST

The issue with Insight access to ReadyNAS products has been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

-The NETGEAR team

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
eliseoh-28
Aspirant

Readynas 312 Slows My Internet...

Hi and Hello,

My Readynas 31200 drains my internet speed.

I have a U-Verse 18Mbps and when I connect my readynas, it went to 5Mbps.

I spent 8 hours figuring out what's the problem and I even change my modem from ATT.

When I unplug everything from the new modem and connect one at time, I found the readynas 312 is the culprit.

Hope you can help me with it. I have 2 readynas with the same model.

I select the model above because I couldn't find my readynas model.

Thanks and God bless.

ETH

Model: RN31200|ReadyNAS 300 Series 2- Bay (Diskless)
Message 2 of 6
BandwidthBandit
Aspirant

Re: Readynas 312 Slows My Internet...

It all makes sense now. I have the same internet, Swapped out att crap for nighthawk r7000 with readynas 102 and I get maybe 6-8mbps tops.
Message 3 of 6
Paul-PMC
Aspirant

I hope my model number is correct? On my invoice there is only written RN422 (RN42200) but nothing about 10Gbase-T. I has place for 2 hard disks which are not included (I had to buy them separately). I don't understand what is meant with ReadyNAS Insight ? I got this information buy e-mail as well. Can someone explain? Thanks, Paul
Model: RN4220X|ReadyNAS 4220 10Gbase-T (chassis only)
Message 4 of 6
YeZ
NETGEAR Expert
NETGEAR Expert

The NETGEAR Insight app/Cloud Portal allows you to remotely monitor the health of your NAS. It is an optional app. Hope this helps. 

Message 5 of 6
BretD
Admin

July 9 , 2018 - 9:11AM PST

The issue with Insight access to ReadyNAS products has been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

-The NETGEAR team

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements