Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

No Internet on LAN Ports WiFi fully connectivity

ChrisRashford
Aspirant

No Internet on LAN Ports WiFi fully connectivity

I saw some other topic suggesting the same, WiFi fully connected, but LAN said no internet, but I don’t understand the solution suggested.

Speed connected via NetGear recently deteriorated, is disappointing as it is one of the most expensive router in the market. Hope I don’t need to buy a new one that soon
Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: No Internet on LAN Ports WiFi fully connectivity

@ChrisRashford wrote:
I saw some other topic suggesting the same, WiFi fully connected, but LAN said no internet, but I don’t understand the solution suggested. 

Link, reference, community forum title, ...?

@ChrisRashford wrote:
Speed connected via NetGear recently deteriorated, is disappointing as it is one of the most expensive router in the market. 

You posted in the NETGEAR Insight Network Management community section, the only router applicable is the BR500 which does not have any WiFi built-in.

What router model, and firmware version, ... are we facing here?

The Ethernet links between the computer/device/IoT does come up, the link LEDs are up, and the connected beast does receive an IP address by DHCP?

Message 2 of 3
ChrisRashford
Aspirant

Re: No Internet on LAN Ports WiFi fully connectivity

Thanks for swift response
I was confused about the right group to post, so picked one randomly.

Here’s my router model: AC1900 Smart WiFi Router
R7000

Now my situation gone worse, as I can’t access to the www.routeogin.net page even connected through LAN to the router.

And WiFi doesn’t work as well

However, I checked my ISP provide LAN, that works well when directly connect to my PC
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements