Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

On May 6th all of my Insight Subscriptions disappeared

Redirtjoe
Aspirant

On May 6th all of my Insight Subscriptions disappeared

On May 6 all of my insight pro subscriptions VPN / Captive Portals / Locations / Groups Switches, BR500's Ready NAS everything disappeared from my network under the same email I have always used and it's been two weeks I have emailed my receipts to support gave them my password to my account still nothing and I have customers waiting what can I do?
Should I buy another 300 / 400 dollars worth and wait for a refunds so I can get back to my network? Please I need help P S I also spent over $500.00 on Gearhead still no help.

Message 1 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Re: On May 6th all of my Insight Subscriptions disappeared

Let's try to establish a connection with Netgear ... @YeZ 

@Redirtjoe wrote:

On May 6 all of my insight pro subscriptions VPN / Captive Portals / Locations / Groups Switches, BR500's Ready NAS everything disappeared from my network under the same email I have always used and it's been two weeks I have emailed my receipts to support gave them my password to my account still nothing and I have customers waiting what can I do?

Strange - can't see why they would require the password ...

A new issue is that from the Insight Web portal -> Tech Support we're guided to the new support page ... where I can't find anything about Insight or the Insight subscriptions. Makes it impossible to contact Netgear... 

@Redirtjoe wrote:

P S I also spent over $500.00 on Gearhead still no help.

New to me Gearhaed does work on Insight ... even the bi-annual contract would cost much more than 500 USD. Had you been ripped-off by some support scam?

Gearhead 3-24 months.PNG

Message 2 of 6
Redirtjoe
Aspirant

I have 1 person after several others that transferred me to Gearhead and Gearhead transferred me to NETGEAR, one tech said I need to buy this from Gearhead sent a link and it turned out to be $500.00 for warranty on an old ORBI PRO setup, still not what I need, it’s like being in the movie Ground Hog Day with Bill Murray, so now I have one person that calls me a few times a week trying stuff she asked if I have ever used another email I said no I emailed all of my receipts received when I purchased my subscriptions even the old ones that show to expire in June of 2020 are already expired! Makes no sense
I’m not getting through to the right help or tech support I was told to put my password under the case number for technical support and it’s like they may have spent 10 minutes on it not sure it would say they were working on my account if I tried to login, it’s been A long time I also uploaded so screenshots of my network and gave my customer service account number that all subscriptions are under I just feel it can’t be that hard.
Message 3 of 6
Redirtjoe
Aspirant

If I where being ripped off by some scammers I don’t think they would be sending and receiving through case number attachments uploaded through a secure mynetgear.com link within a secure website, seems a little to much work for a scammer.
Message 4 of 6
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@Redirtjoe,

Found out that you already opened a support ticket with NETGEAR Support and its already escalated to the higher tier.  

Gearhead does not support NETGEAR Insight.  If you have paid Gearhead to support you with your NETGEAR Insight concerns, I suggest you to get a refund from them. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 6
Redirtjoe
Aspirant

Thanks DaneA
That was the second phone transfer when issue occurred and was told no one could help unless I paid for Gearhead and then when I was transferred to Gearhead after over$500.00 purchase I was told that I needed to talk to Netgear and the roller Coaster death spiral began and here I am.
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements