Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Reviewing my Orbi debug log and noticed an ESTABLISHED connection from my router to 52.32.58.103:443

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Reviewing my Orbi debug log and noticed an ESTABLISHED connection from my router to 52.32.58.103:443

Reviewing my Orbi Pro debug log and noticed an ESTABLISHED connection from my router to 52.32.58.103:443. (Amazon Web Service). Is this my Netgear Insight connection?  How does Netgear Insight establish an open connection with my router when using the Insight app on my phone not connected to any WiFi

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 1 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: Reviewing my Orbi debug log and noticed an ESTABLISHED connection from my router to 52.32.58.103

Each Insight managed system does establish and retain a connection to Netgears Insight Cloud environment 24*7. 

Afraid, there is no publicly available ist of IP addresses used for the cloud connectivity.

Message 2 of 3
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Reviewing my Orbi debug log and noticed an ESTABLISHED connection from my router to AWS

This is the response I got back from Netgear Tier 2 support which confirmed my theory but it did take a few days for them to get back to me.

"Hi Edward, Hope you’re having a good day! This is Jes from NETGEAR L2 Technical Support. I'm following up on behalf of my colleague Don who assisted you last time. If you remember, we spoke yesterday for your case regarding your inquiry on the Orbi debug logs. I was able to inquire this over to our higher tier and yes, we can confirm that we do use Amazon DNS connection/servers to connect to Insight. Should you have other concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for choosing NETGEAR and enjoy the rest of the weekend! Sincerely, Jes Level 2 Technical Support Expert NETGEAR, Inc. https://www.netgear.com"

Model: SRK60B03|Orbi Pro Tri-Band Business WiFi System
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements