Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: SRX80 no connected device insights

computim
Luminary

SRX80 no connected device insights

After upgrading to the insights latest version the connected device on my SRX80 displays 0. However logging into the router locally all devices are displayed. Any thoughts?
Message 1 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@computim,

Since the attached screenshot was from a mobile phone, does same problem also appear when you login to your NETGEAR Insight Portal? 

What is the current firmware on the SXR80? 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
computim
Luminary

@DaneA  Insights via the desktop displays the exact same info as the mobile number of clients (devices) number 0.

Firmware is the latest 

OrbiPro

3.2.3.100March 13, 2021

Message 3 of 5
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@computim,

Found out from the NETGEAR Support Team that you already have an ongoing support ticket with them related to your post here.  You may want to post here the progress of your support ticket. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 5
computim
Luminary

Thank you DaneA. I pursued the ticket option. As it stands we deleted and re added to insights with a new location. Devices populated and within 3 hours disappeared. I was asked to delete and do a full factory reset of the router and re add back to insights. At this point appears to be working but dealing with odd device behavior of losing wifi. Almost to the point of tossing in the towel and moving to another platform. For a business class solution this has been more than painful.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements