Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Unable to change Notification Email Address

warsawtech
Tutor

Unable to change Notification Email Address

We have been trying for a month to either change the login email address or at least the notification email address within our Insight account. We have multiple addresses and while we use our main address on this account for billing, we'd like to either change the entire address to our alerts address or at least be able to change the email notification address to our alerts address.

I am totally unable to even change the alerts address and when we try to change the email address associated with the entire account, it acts like it works because it logs us out but then we still have to use the old address to log in.

Any pointers would be great. Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
schumaku
Guru

@MrJoshW  please.

Message 2 of 6
warsawtech
Tutor

Can anyone assist? We are still unable to get with the correct people at support to assist with this.

Message 3 of 6
MrJoshW
NETGEAR Expert

You can change the Insight login email under the account settings of Insight. Once you log into your account on the top right hand corner select the profile icon and navigate to update profile. From there select login settings and change email. After you change the email you will receive an email under the new email address confirming that you wish to change the login email to the new email. After you have clicked accepted you can now log in with the newly changed email. Hopefully this helps.

Message 4 of 6
warsawtech
Tutor

We have tried that. We get to the point where Insight populated with an error code for a fraction of a second, logs us out then when we try to log back in, no changes have been made.

Message 5 of 6
MrJoshW
NETGEAR Expert

If you can, send me a private message with both emails and I can take a look in the backend which one is registered. 

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements