Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: "COUNTRY NOT SET" Error when accessing NETGEAR Insight

MrJoshW
NETGEAR Expert

"COUNTRY NOT SET" Error when accessing NETGEAR Insight

Some NETGEAR Insight users reported the error "Country not set" when selecting a country during setup or when updating the user profile. This error has prevented some users from logging into NETGEAR Insight through the app or web portal. This issue was identified and addressed during the June 4th maintenance cycle.

If you are still receiving this error, log into the app and re-select the appropriate country.

At NETGEAR, we are working non-stop to push NETGEAR Insight even further with exciting new features and products in our ecosystem. You can contact the NETGEAR Insight team at insight-feedback@netgear.com.

Sincerely,

The NETGEAR Insight Team

Message 1 of 4
Usernamehere
Aspirant

I get the following message "Since, you have already purchased a subscription, changing the Country at this time not allowed." still when trying to set the country, and the app is now useless to me as I can't get past the select country. 

Message 2 of 4
Usernamehere
Aspirant

I have tried to do this through the app and the website. Website says "Since, you have already purchased a subscription, changing the Country at this time not allowed.". App says that it can't contact the insight servers and failed to update the profile. 

Message 3 of 4
MrJoshW
NETGEAR Expert

Thank you for the update, I will forward the information to engineering to review the cause. Any further issues please reach out to insight-feedback@netgear.com for further issues.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements