× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

500 Internal server error

Laserbait
Luminary

500 Internal server error

Yesterday I was working in the GUI of my RN204 just fine.  I changed the retention policy on my volumes from the "smart", to 3 days, and quit.

Today, I can't access the array GUI.  It's reporting a "500 Internal Server Error". 

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at admin@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I am able to log into the CLI, and it seems to be up.  did a df -h, and none of the mount points are full.  

I tried to download the logs with RAIDar, but it won't accept the password (same username/password for the CLI works fine).  It's running ReadNAS 6.10.4.  I have not tried to reboot it yet,  just in case it doesn't come back up.

It's only my ReadyDR target, so I nuke it without loosing any data, but would prefer to fix the issue, as resyncing it with my 316 will take days to complete. 

What logs can I look at to start to figure out what happened to this thing?

Model: RN204|ReadyNAS204 4-Bay
Message 1 of 2
Laserbait
Luminary

Re: 500 Internal server error

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements