× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.

After upgrade Transmission addon doesn't work

SOLVED
andrij
Aspirant

Hi,

I changed hard drives in my NAS storage, now I have two hdds in this default flexible raid. The problem is before upgrade Tramission was working properly, and after upgrade the site open and everything seems to be fine, but when I add file to download it looks like at the screenshot. Nothing happens. It cannot connect with servers, trackers. The file is ok, because when I add this to PC Tramsmisson then it works. I think it must be some problom with permissions? But media drive is available for everything withoult login so I have no idea. I tried to uninstall this and so on, but it won't help. When I installed new discs, the whole system was installed from scratch. If someone has some idea how to solve it I apperiate this.

ReadyNAS duo v2

Radiator 5.3.13

Tramission addon v2.71.01

Model: ReadyNAS RND2000v2|ReadyNAS Duo v2 Chassis only
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Re: After upgrade Transmission addon doesn't work

Can you check that the system can reach the internet?  One way to do that is to download the log zip file, and search for NTP - which syncs the time on the NAS with an internet time server.

Also, if you use port forwarding in your router, you should make sure it is forwarding to the correct IP address - that might have changed when you did the factory reset.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru

Can you check that the system can reach the internet?  One way to do that is to download the log zip file, and search for NTP - which syncs the time on the NAS with an internet time server.

Also, if you use port forwarding in your router, you should make sure it is forwarding to the correct IP address - that might have changed when you did the factory reset.

Message 2 of 3
andrij
Aspirant

Thank you very much! I haven't thought even that device may not had internet, and I had manual settings and IP address was ok but somehow default gateway ip dissapered and that was the reason. Thank again.

Message 3 of 3