× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Can't Completed Setup

daveangks
Follower

Can't Completed Setup

Setup2PNG.PNGHi, I just get had my ReadyNAS 312.   I'm not able to complete the setup, also had reset to factory,  but still can't proceed to the last step. Where I need to press on the "backup" button on the front of mine NAS.  which I had tried press once and release and hold the backup button,  The NAS still show me setup not completed.  

Please Help. thanks in advance

Dave

Model: RN31200|ReadyNAS 300 Series 2-Bay
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @daveangks

Welcome to the Community!

Pressing the backup button should be the last step, how many times have you tried to setup the NAS? You may want to try and set it up offline.

Please see this article. You might want to try to use offline setup.

Hope this helps!

Regards

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @daveangks

Welcome to the Community!

Pressing the backup button should be the last step, how many times have you tried to setup the NAS? You may want to try and set it up offline.

Please see this article. You might want to try to use offline setup.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Message 2 of 3
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @daveangks

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements