× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Can't raise a support ticket or RMA for in-warranty

Jophus
Luminary

Can't raise a support ticket or RMA for in-warranty

OMG Netgear.....

My 316 is suffering (again) from the lit-touch-panel-non-responsive issue. This is the 2nd unit - as the first one had the same issue and was replaced.

Logging into the support portal for my registered product, it says I have 299 days left on my warranty. Submit RMA request and "SOMETHING WENT WRONG".

Go back in the browser and forward again and it says I have no warranty and have to post here?!?

Netgear - WTF? I don't want to replace my Readynas for what is now a systemic issue? Your broken website reflects your systemically broken, 2nd time Readynas 316...

Why can't I RMA and why then am I told I have no warranty WHEN I HAVE A WARRANTY?!

Teams, please help?!?

Model: RN31600|ReadyNAS 300 Series 6- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 3
JeraldM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Jophus,

Please provide me the serial number of the device, email address, and phone number (also include preferred time and date of callback if possible) via PM so we can raise a support ticket for RMA.

Regards,

JeraldM

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
Jophus
Luminary

Updated to 6.10.5 and the problem went away - this wasn't a hardware problem but a firmware problem. Was running 6.10.4 for 12 months on long-term support branch.

Was my first RMA wholly due to faulty firmware?

6.10.5 screwed onedrive connection and LMS. Spent 3 hours fixing them.

Model: RN31600|ReadyNAS 300 Series 6- Bay (Diskless)
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements