× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot see shares from the ADMIN Page

Gmasser
Aspirant

Cannot see shares from the ADMIN Page

ReadyNas 312

Version 6.9.4 Hotfix 1 

The system has been up and running fine for +2 years -- and just noticed I cannot see or access shares that are browsable from Windows 10 PCs. 

I see that space is used on the volumes, but do not know how to get back to where I can see the shared from the Admin Page. 

Thanks in advance....

Model: RN31222D|ReadyNAS 300 Series 2-Bay
Message 1 of 7
StephenB
Guru

Re: Cannot see shares from the ADMIN Page

Can you post a screenshot of the system->volumes page and the shares page in the web UI?

Also, please download RAIDar 6.4 ( https://kb.netgear.com/20684/ReadyNAS-Downloads ) and tell us if it finds your NAS, and what status it shows.

Message 2 of 7
Gmasser
Aspirant

Thanks in advance ... screen capture of the system->volumes page and the shares page in the web UI. 

...and the RAIDar6.6 -- which discovers the NAS just fine. Status = "HEALTHY"

System-Volume in web UI.jpgRAIDar 6.4 Capture.jpg

Message 3 of 7
StephenB
Guru

Well, you posted the volume page, but not the shares page.  Can you please post shares also?

Message 4 of 7
Gmasser
Aspirant

NAS2.jpg

Message 5 of 7
StephenB
Guru

Ok.  So you can see the "home" folders, but no public shares.

I haven't seen this symptom before.  Hopefully @JohnCM_S or @Marc_V will take a closer look.

Message 6 of 7
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Gmasser

Your volume is online and the data is there but looking on the logs it might have something to do with the Snapshots, best advise is to go through Support so they can escalate the case for you and have experts check it via SSH and resolve this issue.

You can purchase a Pay-Per-Incident contract if you want. if your RN312 were purchased between June 1, 2014 and May 31, 2016 then you have lifetime chat support.

Regards

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements