× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Change mail for readycloud and account netgear

Topper_Harley
Aspirant

Change mail for readycloud and account netgear

Hi boys!

my netgear RN10200 as a mail account and ready cloud address has an address to which I no longer have access, the address was from my old company and we have closed the domain.
I want to register everything with my private email address, I can't.
How can I do?

Message 1 of 5
StephenB
Guru

Re: Change mail for readycloud and account netgear

@Topper_Harley wrote:

my netgear RN10200 as a mail account and ready cloud address has an address to which I no longer have access, the address was from my old company and we have closed the domain.

I want to register everything with my private email address, I can't.

Start by logging into my.netgear.com with the old credentials.  Then click on the person icon in the upper right, select "manage profile", and then select "Login settings".  You can change the email address and password there.

That will shift the product registrations/support stuff over to the new email.  You should also be able to log into ReadyCloud (and this forum) with the new credentials, since Netgear uses single sign-on.

If you have email alerts configured, or are using local user accounts in the NAS, then you'll need to change those settings in the NAS web ui.

Message 2 of 5
Topper_Harley
Aspirant

Thank you so much for your reply, by accessing the new account I cannot associate the product, it tells me that it is already registered and I do not know how to proceed.

Thanks

Message 3 of 5
StephenB
Guru

@Topper_Harley wrote:

Thank you so much for your reply, by accessing the new account I cannot associate the product, it tells me that it is already registered and I do not know how to proceed.

Thanks

You can't move the registrations to a new account - what I suggested was that you just change the email on the old one.

Perhaps the mods ( @Marc_V and @JeraldM ) can assist.

Message 4 of 5
JeraldM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Topper_Harley,

Thanks for the ping, @StephenB!

I sent you a PM regarding the concern that you have.

Regards,

JeraldM

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements