× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: CyberPower CP850PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS compatible with RN526X + EDA500?

ReadyNASser
Tutor

CyberPower CP850PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS compatible with RN526X + EDA500?

Is the CyberPower CP850PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS compatible with RN526X + EDA500?

Thanks!

Model: EDA500|ReadyNAS Expansion Chassis 5-Bay, RN526X| ReadyNAS 526X 6-Bay with up to 60TB total storage
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
rjwerth
Luminary

I can't speak to that specific model, but I will say that I've used a CyberPower model under that one that Costco sells and currently use the next series up from that one and both have worked well with ReadyNAS.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
rjwerth
Luminary

I can't speak to that specific model, but I will say that I've used a CyberPower model under that one that Costco sells and currently use the next series up from that one and both have worked well with ReadyNAS.

Message 2 of 3
ReadyNASser
Tutor

Thanks for the input! I've since found some mentions of this specific UPS model in a few other threads on here from people using it with other ReadyNAS's, so I don't see why it shouldn't work with my RN526X. I have another CP850PFCLCD doing a great job protecting my iMac with its active PFC power supply (which doesn't like simulated/stepped sine wave UPS). I will only be connecting the RN526X, EDA500, and my router to it, so it should provide enough time to shut everything down gracefully in the event of an extended outage.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements