× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Epson Stylus Photo RX620

Roel1
Apprentice

Epson Stylus Photo RX620

I can confirm that I've managed to print documents on my Epson Stylus Photo RX620 without any problems via my ReadyNAS Duo (v1).

However, information does not come back from the printer, eg. ink level information is not provided. 😞
Irritatingly it also not possible to rename the printer share, so have to get used to the name "Stylus_Photo on NAS-##-##-##".
Message 1 of 4
pugilares
Aspirant

Re: Epson Stylus Photo RX620

I have Epson Stylus Photo R340 working in my network. It's connected to my RadyNAS DUO (SPARC). Ink level reporting through software doesn't work, but it's not a problem for me since there is ink level reporting available on the printer's LCD.
Message 2 of 4
PapaBear1
Guide

The "smart" features of a printer do not work on any ReadyNAS that uses the print server function. Also on All-In-Ones, the scanning function may or may not work. It was set up as a one way channel when we had "dumb" printers. The newest ReadyNAS (ARM based) no longer have this feature. Newegg lists a Samsung monochrome WIRELESS laser for just $62 delivered!
Message 3 of 4
pugilares
Aspirant

Yes, I know that, but I don't want to buy new printer for USD62 if I had already one and I paid for printserver within ReadyNAS Duo (v1).
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements