× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Error: Zlib object version 2.066 does not match bootstrap parameter 2.033

Gaztech46
Aspirant

Error: Zlib object version 2.066 does not match bootstrap parameter 2.033

Hi, I have an issue with Logitech Media Server running on ReadyNAS 104 (Firmware 6.10.1)

This probably isn't theright place to ask this but I've got nowhere on other forums so as this is the Netgear community and the issue is on a ReadyNAS 104, someone may be able to help.Problem seems to be specific to this model...

I'm running Logitech Media Server (Version 7.9.2 - the latest one) on the 104. Everything on the server seems to work just fine but... I need to add some plugins to it to give me more functionality.When I try to install one it won't install and generates an error in the server log file which states:

Zlib object version 2.066 does not match bootstrap parameter 2.033

Effectively this means that the file i'm importing cannot be unzipped and compiled due to a version mismatch.

I have absolutely no idea what to do about this!  Hopefully someone on here can point me to what I'd need to do to sort this out. So far, no-one seems to know what I have to do.

Anyone?  Please help!  I can['t upload my server log as it's a text file an is disallowed here so I can't really give much more info - sorry...   Thanks!

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay
Message 1 of 2
Gaztech46
Aspirant

Re: Error: Zlib object version 2.066 does not match bootstrap parameter 2.033

Can anyone help with this?  It must be something specific to the ReadyNAS 104!

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements