× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Files on SMB share 0 KB when copy from within share from Mac OS HighSierre/Mojave

O2lyse
Tutor

Files on SMB share 0 KB when copy from within share from Mac OS HighSierre/Mojave

Model: RR4312X0. Readynas version 6.9.1

When working from macs(HighSierre/Mojave) on a smb share on the Netgear and when i try to copy a file within a folder on the share the coiped file is viewing 0 KB. I have tried to do this from multiple macs and the same behavior is there.

Message 1 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: Files on SMB share 0 KB when copy from within share from Mac OS HighSierre/Mojave

ReadyNAS OS 6.9.1 was released late 2017 - you might consider to update to a current ReadyNAS OS 6, as of writing ReadyNAS OS 6 Software Version 6.9.5 is out for almost two months. Why not keeping the system up2date? Update, and check if the problem with the SMB server side copy does still show up.

Message 2 of 3
O2lyse
Tutor

I have a plan for upgrading to the latest version. The reason why i sent in this question was to hear if somebody have had the same problems.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements