× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Forum icons explained - phpBB3 proSilver

eton
Luminary

phpBB3 proSilver - Icon legend style explained
http://www.moosburg.org/design/forum/pr ... ndeng.html
Message 1 of 7
chirpa
Luminary

Re: Forum icons explained - phpBB3 proSilver

Most have tooltip popups on them, if you hover mouse over, it gives the same info.
Message 2 of 7
eton
Luminary

chirpa wrote:
Most have tooltip popups on them, if you hover mouse over, it gives the same info.

No 😎
Message 3 of 7
StephenB
Guru

eton wrote:
chirpa wrote:

No 😎
I'm not sure why you are saying "No". On this forum when I hover my mouse over the icons I usually get a tooltip like Chirpa says.
Message 4 of 7
eton
Luminary

Well I posted the link because hovering doesn't show "title=" where I need it. If they showed up I wouldn't post the link. Simple as that.
Message 5 of 7
JohnnyB11
Aspirant

Well, I see some tool tips. However, the description is very terse and the same for different icons. E.g., I always wondered what the little * is good for. So, thanks to eton for this. However, I am still wondering why some threads have a flame, a question mark, or an exclamation mark...
Message 6 of 7
chirpa
Luminary

There are custom icons you can use for threads. But this is set per sub-forum, and most seem to have it disabled. I thought at one point I had turned it on for all, but I can't go look at that anymore since I quit.
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements