× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Happy New Year ReadyNAS Forums!

NASNoob11
Aspirant

Happy New Year ReadyNAS Forums!

I do so hope that this community continues forever. It is the best educational tool about all things NAS (warts and all). 😄
Each time I log in and see the label, "ReadyNAS Expert" I chuckle a bunch. I am still trying to learn how to backup my toys;
I promise to learn how to backup my NAS in 2014. Thank you PapaBear, StephenB, mdgm, and so many more.

All, please have a wonderful year to come!
Message 1 of 3
eton
Luminary

Re: Happy New Year ReadyNAS Forums!

NASNoob wrote:
I do so hope that this community continues forever. It is the best educational tool about all things NAS (warts and all). 😄
Each time I log in and see the label, "ReadyNAS Expert" I chuckle a bunch. I am still trying to learn how to backup my toys;
I promise to learn how to backup my NAS in 2014. Thank you PapaBear, StephenB, mdgm, and so many more.

All, please have a wonderful year to come!

Thanks and
A happy 2014 to all of you!
Yes, I also chuckle a bit when I see "ReadyNAS Expert" next to my user name. :wiggle: But today I am much more comfortable than when I was a newbie. Over the years I've been tinkering and solving the problems with my NAS. Mostly with excellent help from forum elders. :worship: But I've managed to solve some stuff without the forum help and I've documented the steps to help others in the same situation. And I usually try to write so that even a newbie can follow the text (if they make an effort 😄 ).
Don't forget some of the other big forum contributors like: chirpa and super-poussin. Basically everyone on the first pages of the members list.
Message 2 of 3
chirpa
Luminary

Re: Happy New Year ReadyNAS Forums!

New Year, maybe new 'management' time due too. Would be nice to see DAILY or even WEEKLY active moderation done on here besides the community trying to help customers themselves, instead of the corporate company that creates the product itself.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements